There might not many any football currently but that doesn’t mean we can’t raise money for our local community.
Even during these strange and challenging times, we are able to bring a popular Champion Hill activity right to your home!
As always, the pot of money will be split between the winning ticket and club. The club’s share of the winnings will be donated to Kings College Hospital’s charity, Support King’s, to help out those who are keeping us safe during the COVID 19 Crisis.
How does it work?
Exactly the same as a match day at Champion Hill except with the help of modern technology:
• You can buy your 50/50 ticket using your debit card through PayPal.
• There is no limit on tickets, you can buy as many as you like.
• Half the funds raised will go to the winner and the other half to the Support King's charity.
• There will initially be 500 ticket available but we may increase the number at a later date if there is demand.
• After you have made your purchase, you will be emailed your ticket numbers (please check your junk mail)
• The winners will be chosen by a random number generator.
• The draw will close at midnight on Sunday 7th June 2020.
• The winners will be announced on this website and across our social media channels on Monday 8th June 2020.
As well as the main prize there are number of other prizes on offer:
1st Prize – Half the money raised from ticket sales
2nd Prize – 2 x Boardroom tickets for a match next season (exact date and time TBC)
3rd Prize – 4 x match tickets for match next season (exact date and time TBC)
To buy your 50/50 tickets, please visit - https://dhfc5050.co.uk/
Please note, to cover the admin costs and Paypal charges we are charging £1.50 per ticket. These charges will vary depending on volume of tickets sold. A full breakdown of these costs will be published when the winners are announced.
If you have questions about our virtual 50/50, please contact our community team on: firstname.lastname@example.org