Even large multinational businesses have acknowledged the great benefit to be gained from establishing an interest in small local communities, as a vehicle for representing themselves in the light of a ‘company that cares’ at a local level.
- Your business is seen as actively supporting a community that supports you.
- It is both a fulfilling and profitable way for your business to get involved with your local community.
- You can develop a longer-lasting partnership than with other advertising mediums.
- Excellent high profile publicity through our methods of sponsorship and/or advertising.
- Create valuable goodwill.
- Company support promoted through the northern rugby community, and beyond.
- Exposure to the local business community via the Club.
- Web and social networking advertising.
- Connect your business goals with community involvement.
- Give your customers the opportunity of knowing that you as a local business care about supporting your local community.
- Sponsorship can generate substantial publicity for a relatively small investment.
All sponsors will receive included with their selected packages our complementary sponsor offerings of:
- Two free admission passes to all our home 1st XV games.
- A discount card on food and beverage items.
- Invitation to our end of season Sponsors Day event which compromises of a free lunch and complementary bar for the duration of a selected 1st XV game, viewed from the excellent vantage point of our top bar balcony.
- Promotion across all our social media networks, including our Website and our ever growing Facebook and Instagram pages.