This course is for any volunteer, coach or referee who is working or has responsibility for children within rugby at Eton Manor. Identifying best practice, it provides information and guidance on the responsibilities and support available for ensuring children are safeguarded appropriately. By the end of the course you will be able to:
· Identify best practice and apply this within rugby
· Know where to find support and guidance within the RFU
· Identify signs and indicators of possible abuse and poor practice
· State the action to take if there is a concern or disclosure
· Recognise your role in safeguarding and protecting children at Eton Manor.
There is a pre-requisite course that is mandatory for attendees… the RFU course on concussion “Headcase”.
This a 30 mins on-line course with a 10 question assessment at the end which results in a recognised RFU certificate.
Click on this link and select the appropriate version of the course for your role.