The National League System - The Vanarama National League SouthKit Supplier - O'NeillsSupplier - Greene KingShirt Sponsor - BR Saunders Transport
Farnborough Football Club

Farnborough Football Club


  • Club Founded: 1967, reformed 2007
  • Address: Farnborough Football Club, Cherrywood Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8UD
  • Enquiries: info@farnboroughfc.co.uk
  • Telephone No: 07503 683370
  • Team Nickname: Boro or The Yellows
  • Year Ground Opened: 1976 (formerly at Queens Road Recreation Ground 1968-1976)
  • Home Colours: Yellow and Blue
  • Away Colours: White
  • Capacity: 7,000
  • The record Attendance at the Stadium was 4,267 for a Conference South Play-Off Final match between Farnborough and Ebbsfleet United on 15 May 2011.
  • Pitch size: 115 x 77 yards

Over the last few years the Easy As HGV Stadium has undergone – and is undergoing – a major transformation. The tired old stands have either gone or been completely refurbished.

A brand-new stand at the Prospect Road End (PRE – top of the picture above) has been constructed and has increase the capacity by over 1300.

On the Main Stand side (right) there is a small open terrace near the turnstiles and the club shop, this leads to the front of the main stand, which has seating for 648 people. The opposite side of the Main Stand is another small terrace called the Chairman’s Mound (498) traditional home of the PRE faithful.

The Moor Road End (MRE) terrace (which is used by the away supporters during segregated matches) is covered with a capacity of 1,980. The East Stand is completely cover with 1064 seats and a family enclosure.

The Club Car Park has also been relayed during the last few years.

In 2016, the Easy As HGV Stadium was awarded a Category B Grading.

Person of Significant Control (PSC): Rob Prince

Farnborough Football Club is the trading name of Boro FC Limited. Incorporated in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 08644606.