Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the Rules and Regulations of The Football Association and The Southern League in respect of the relevant competition.
As used herein, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Club” means this football club.
“Football Authority” means each of The Southern League, The Football Association and any other relevant governing body of association football.
“Ground” means the football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
“Match” means any association football match (or any part or aspect of such a match) taking place at the Ground.
“Material” means any audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and/or any information or data.
“Ticket” means a Ticket (in paper, electronic or any other form), (and/or any rights arising out of or in connection with that paper ticket) for admission to a Match and shall include any reissued ticket for a rearranged Match.
1. Permission to enter the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or official Club steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.i. An official Club steward can be identified by Farnborough Football Club branded high visibility clothing.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury, damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Club’s Ticket Refund Policy. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, included (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs. A copy of the Club’s Ticket Refund Policy is available at: www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/ticket-refund-policy
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person or their bags when entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry or ejected from the Ground.
a) Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
b) A further list of Prohibited items includes:
i) Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
ii. Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.
iii. Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks.
iv. Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent” marker pens, prams/push chairs (will be assessed for each event), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (this applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, laptops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs and guide dogs).
7. Mobile telephones and other communications devices are permitted within the Ground provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
8. Cycling, skateboarding, roller skating and all ball games are strictly prohibited.
9. All persons entering the Ground must pay for admission or otherwise hold a genuine Match Ticket or other permission from the Club/Event Organiser which was validly issued.
10. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play, pitchside or any place which is not a spectator area. Such incursions will be treated with utmost seriousness and will be liable to arrest and criminal proceedings as well as to disciplinary sanctions by the Club/Event Organiser which may lead to long term exclusion from the Ground.
11. The Club operates within a family-friendly environment and actively supports English football’s Kick It Out campaign. Spectators must not make any offensive or insulting gestures at any time. The use of disorderly, violent and/or threatening behaviour and/or the use of foul and/or abusive language, racial, sectarian, homophobic or discriminatory abuse and/or abusive singing and/or chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
a) The following acts are arrestable offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended:
i) The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
ii) The chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature.
iii) The entry onto the playing area or adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
b) Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
c) The Club strongly encourage all Spectators help us to ensure that any form of racist or other discriminatory behaviour is stamped out by reporting any instances, firstly to any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. You can also report racism by using the Kick It Out reporting app (download the iOS app or Android app) or via Kick It Out’s website reporting form.
12. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, entrances and exits, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb or sit on any structures within the Ground which includes but is not limited to any fence, wall and floodlight pylon.
a) Causing damage to, or interfering or tampering with any equipment, furniture, fitting or fixture within the Ground will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
13. Nobody may stand in any seating area or in clearway areas marked out by yellow chevrons whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated spectator viewing area whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground. Running and/or jumping in any spectator viewing area is strictly forbidden on safety grounds.
14. In certain areas of the Ground, smoking, including the use of all pipes, e-cigarettes and vapes, is strictly forbidden and illegal. Such areas are marked with “no smoking” signs and include the downstairs and upstairs bar, hospitality section, turnstiles, toilets, club shop, tea bar, Main Stand (Seating), Chairman’s Mound (Terrace), Moor Road End (Terrace), John O’Hara Stand (Seating and Terrace), Prospect Road End (Seating), changing rooms, dugouts and Club Offices. Smoking is not permitted in any covered area. Smoking is limited to the vicinity of the four corners of the Ground. Any person found breaking this regulation will be asked to abide by the regulation. Failure to comply will result in the person being ejected from the Ground and/or the police being called.
15. Anyone entering the Ground in a motor vehicle may only do so with the permission of a steward or officer of the Club. No motor vehicles movements are allowed within the Ground within a minimum of 30 minutes of a Match or once a decision has been made by the Chief Safety Officer or their Deputy to stop access to motor vehicles. After the Match motor vehicle movements are not allowed within the Ground until after it is considered safe. Vehicles movements in all areas of the Ground are restricted to 10mph. Failure to comply will result in access being denied in future.
16. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:
a) Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk.
b) Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
17. Subject to The FA Match Day Rules, Alcohol may be consumed from a plastic cup anywhere in the Ground. Glasses, glass bottles and cans containing Alcohol remain prohibited outside of the Clubhouse and must not be brought into the Ground. Alcohol must not be brought into the Ground from outside.
18. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
19. No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground, or use within the Ground, any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
20. Entry to the Ground signifies your consent to the use of your image in any permitted photographic, video and/or audio recording of the Match used in connection with authorised media or advertising.
21. CCTV cameras may be in use in and around the Ground and recordings of images, both moving and still, from such CCTV cameras and any other cameras in or on the Ground may be used in any proceedings and/or for any purposes relating to the management and/or control of the Ground by the Club/Event Organiser, the police, the Visiting Club and any Football Authority. By entering the Ground you are deemed to have consented to the use of such images from such CCTV systems and cameras and for such images to be shared with and/or used by the Club/Event Organiser, any Football Authority and by and with the owners and operators of any Club participating in any Match at which such images are captured and/or recorded.
22. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
23. No sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
24. Responsibility for minors remains at all times with a parent or guardian.
25. The Club accepts no responsibility for any vehicles parked on the premises or for any personal belongings left on the premises at any time.
26. At all times whist present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer and/or any official Club display notices. Spectators are liable to be searched prior to entry. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground. Any person being abusive or using threatening behaviour to a steward or officer of the Club will be ejected from the Ground immediately and the Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
27. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
28. There is no re-admission to the Ground without the express permission of a Club steward and/or any police officer.
Farnborough Football Club strives to ensure that the Ground is a safe and family-friendly pleasant environment in which to enjoy watching football.
The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that does not comply to these Ground Regulations.
Thank you for your co-operation.