Summary of how we and the RFU use your data
• Frome RFC uses your personal data to manage and administer your membership and your involvement with its teams and club, and to keep in contact with you for these purposes. We may also use your data for our other activities including renting rooms and providing hospitality.
• Some data is shared with the RFU, who use your data to regulate, develop and manage the game.
• Where we or the RFU rely on your consent, such as any consent we seek for email marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
• Amongst the data we collect from you may be medical (including injury) information. We will hold this where you (or your parent) have given consent, so that we can ensure we are aware of your condition and can ensure that you are supported appropriately.
• Where you work in a particular role within the game, you may be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service check using the RFU’s eDBS system. The result of this check will be input into your Game Management Service (GMS) record.