1. Apologies for absence.
2. Consideration of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 7th June 2018
3. Opening remarks from the President.
4. Secretary’s report.
5. Treasurer’s report and presentation of accounts.
6. Senior Rugby report.
7. Youth Section report.
8. Updated Constitution – following RFU advice to form a limited company and clarification
9. Election of Patron – The General Committee propose the re-election of Mr M.J.Scott.
10. Resignation as Director –Ed Morley at the end of his term of office as President
11. Election of President and Director – The General Committee propose Olly Gray.
12. Vice President – General Committee propose David Tate Jnr. as Vice President
13. Senior Vice President – General Committee propose Anne Nunn
14. Election of vacant Officer positions -
15. Election of remaining General Committee positions
16. Election of Captains and Vice Captains.
17. Election of House Committee.
18. Subscriptions – The General Committee propose the following changes to subscriptions from next season; Social Member £7 (1st change after many years at £5)
19. Appointment of Auditor – The General Committee propose the appointment of Ryecroft Glenton, Chartered Accountants.
20. Any Other Business.
Updated 17:05 - 29 Jun 2019 by Phil Walton