Firstly we want to thank each and every one of you who have chosen to return to football with us here at GNE, since the introduction of spectators to fixtures at steps 3-6 of the NLS, it has been great to see you all back here at The Amdec Forklift Stadium, back where we belong, together as the GNE family.
Whilst the pre-existing covid safety measures introduced at the club at the end of August have generally been well received, further measures announced by HM government on Tuesday 22nd September mean tighter measures are required to be implemented.
Non league football at Glossop North End simply cannot continue without fans, therefore it is our paramount, collective responsibility to ensure we all work together to minimise the risks, this can only be done with the highest levels of compliance to ground safety measures from everyone.
- Please respect our matchday volunteers, they are here to make your matchday experience here at GNE a pleasurable and safe one. Please be patient if you are queueing for our bar or pie hut.
- All visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitizer, you can find this at a number of locations around the stadium.
- As announced separately on our media platforms earlier today, supporters wishing to attend fixtures here at GNE are encouraged to scan in on entry to the venue using our new NHS QR code. Supporters without access to smartphone technology shall be requested to fill in their details at the gate in writing.
- All supporters wishing to enter the clubhouse shall be required to wear a face covering upon entering the clubhouse, along with volunteers and club officials (unless medically exempt).
- Visitors wishing to consume food or drink inside the clubhouse are advised to make their way to a table (if available) where table service will be exercised. Any requirements should be brought to the attention of our staff. Seated customers may remove their face covering once seated.
- Supporters are advised to keep to a maximum of 6 people per table. All tables have been positioned and should not be moved.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to avoid crowding / queueing at the turnstile where possible. If you find yourself in a queue for whatever reason, please be considerate of others around you and leave appropriate space where possible.
- Where possible please spread out around the stadium and enact social distancing (unless in a bubble). Announcements will be made to this effect on matchday.
We all wish to continue to enjoy the safe return of football here at Glossop North End, we therefore thank everyone in advance for their co-operation and compliance with the above newly stated measures. We look forward to seeing you all soon.