Back In The Game Update
Community Game Updates are now fortnightly rather than weekly. They will also be structured as follows, to help volunteers distinguish between where action is required and where information is for awareness.
1. Action required
2. CB & Club member services - action if of interest
3. For awareness
A PDF version is available to view by clicking on the 'Read Online' button below.
1. Ongoing player affiliation (Mandatory Age Grade, Voluntary Adult)
Over 97,000 age grade players have now affiliated across 800 clubs. There are helpful guides for registrars and data officers to continue to drive the affiliation process.
CB & CLUB MEMBER SERVICES - ACTION IF OF INTEREST
2. How to show Autumn Internationals at your Club
Details on how clubs can access the Autumn Internationals to show in their clubhouses.
3. Webinars - Building inclusive volunteer teams, Mobile Ticketing
The first webinar talks about building an inclusive volunteer base and the second on how clubs can access and distribute their international tickets via the new mobile ticketing service.
4. Club GMS Support & Webinar
We continue our support on GMS by identifying the two highest priorities seen from raised tickets and how to solve them before they become issues. Details on a Club GMS drop-in session every week for the next month.
5. RFU President Jeff Blackett visiting clubs during IPF fundraising walk
HH Jeff Blackett will be walking 150 miles in 15 days across 18 counties to raise money for the Injured Players' Foundation (IPF) and thanking volunteers in person for their hard work in keeping the game going during the pandemic.
6. Player welfare resources including Activate, HEADCASE and RugbySafe Toolkit
A reminder of our player welfare resources to keep players in the best condition possible and away from injury.
7. Age Grade - Under 7s
Ideas on how to keep the youngest players engaged until January 2022, when they can play matches.
8. The Touch Union - St Columba & Torpoint RFC success
A success story from the new non-contact playing format of the game where one club has formed a new section.
Teamwork Respect Enjoyment Discipline Sportsmanship