Top and Bottom Competition

Top and Bottom Competition

By James Clouting
26 August
Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.pitchero.com/clubs

There is now less than 24 hours to enter our 'Top and Bottom' competition.


Choose a team to finish in the top 4 and the bottom 4 in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, National League and Southern League Premier Division South.

Entry is £5 and you can enter as many times as you like. 70% of the money raised goes into the prize pot for first, second and third places, with the other 30% going towards the club's football budget.

Please complete the attached form, which gives the account details of where to transfer the entry fee and email your form to james.harrowboro@hotmail.com by 3pm on Saturday 27th August.

xlsx

Top and Bottom Competiton

13.7KB
Download
Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.pitchero.com/clubs