WORLD CUP AT THE BORO

WORLD CUP AT THE BORO

By James Clouting
3 November
Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.pitchero.com/clubs

Harrow Borough FC, along with our partner club Ruislip Rangers, are delighted to announce our plans for the World Cup.


For our 3 home league games (dates and opponents below) we are offering the following when purchased in advance:

Match Tickets
- £10 Adults (usually £12)
- £6 Concessions
- £2 Under 16s
- FREE for Under 12s with accompanying adult

World Cup Tickets - all 3 games
- £21 Adults (worth £36)
- £12 Concession (worth £18 )
- £3 Under 16s (worth £6)
- FREE for Under 12s when accompanied by an adult.

Concessions include seniors, students, unemployed, disabled, registered carers, NHS staff, emergency service workers and service members of the armed forces, and Premier League and EFL season ticket holders.

Saturday 26th November, 3pm, vs Salisbury
Wednesday 7th December, 7.45pm, vs Hartley Wintney
Saturday 10th December, 3pm, vs Tiverton Town

The above tickets can to be purchased in advance at https://harrowboroughfc.ktckts.com/
Alternatively, they can be ordered by phone on 07821 850446 or email harrowboro@gmail.com

Bracknell Town (originally Tuesday 22nd November) has been rescheduled to Tuesday 10th January due to our progress in the Middlesex Senior Cup. Discounted tickets for that game are still available and any 'World Cup Tickets' already purchased are valid.

James Clouting, the club’s Community Outreach Lead said, ’The World Cup gives us a great opportunity to attract new fans and, as far as I’m aware, we’re the first club to offer a World Cup Ticket. Whether you’re a family with kids, a local resident, a Non-League ‘Ground hopper’, or a Premier League or EFL Season Ticket holder without any football for 6 weeks, we believe that we are offering great value to as many people as we can’.

On the social side, our clubhouse will be screening all of England’s games on a large screen projector and a 65-inch TV screen. James added, ‘For our games and England’s, we will be reaching out to local communities to wear their country’s shirts, bring flags and plenty of colour to The Rogers Family Stadium. We look forward to meeting lots of new faces and building relationships across Harrow’.

We also have a World Cup Prediction competition, which costs £5 per entry. 60% of the money raised goes into the prize pot, with the other 40% going to our Vice Presidents Association, to help fund the club’s football budget. Please see https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/harrowborough/news/world-cup-predictions-competition-2740411.html

Don't delay, purchase your Boro World Cup tickets today.

Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.pitchero.com/clubs