How can you help us to develop the future for Hartshorne Cricket Club?
Hartshorne Cricket Club are seeking new volunteers to help run this dynamic but friendly cricket club. Using your skills and experience, your interest in sport and your desire to be part of a local community organisation, you will form part of a forward-thinking Committee team that will lead the Club into the 2022 season and beyond.
Appointments will be made at our AGM, which is on Saturday 4th December 2021 at 6pm in the Pavilion.
Positions currently available:
• Club Secretary
• Club Captain
• General committee members (x 4)
• Welfare Officer & Juniors Manager
• Parents Representative
• Grounds Team Member (all help accepted / training given)
• Events Planner (x 3)
The committee is responsible for making sure the club complies with the law and Derbyshire County Cricket League rules, conducts club business effectively, demonstrates good sportsmanship, positively promotes good working relationships within the sporting environment and local community, and makes decisions that are financially sound.
The committee hold overall accountability for the club. You would need to attend committee meetings, but we have flexibility in how frequent they are and whether they are held virtually / in person.
Hartshorne Cricket Club is a great club with a long history in the heart of Hartshorne community:
• The club is financially strong
• Our senior teams are playing at the highest level ever - our 1st XI won the 2020 and 2021 season
• We have a growing level of success in our junior teams
• Our facilities are the envy of many and there are opportunities to access funding and deliver even more improvements
• We are very well respected for our role in the local community and are well supported by them.
So please put yourself forward to keep this great club running and be part of your local community!
If you would like to discuss any of the positions, please contact me at email@example.com
Updated 15:12 - 10 Nov 2021 by Joy Smith
Chairman – Hartshorne Cricket Club