The Tudors Supporters Club has booked coaches to our upcoming games at Boreham Wood on Saturday 28th March 2015 and our Herts Senior Cup final at Letchworth (where we meet 'Wood again) on Tuesday 14th April 2015.
Due to the relatively short journey's for both these trips, the coach will not have a toilet facility and will leave immediately after the games. Please bear in mind the lack of toilet facility when consuming drinks prior to the journey, be considerate to fellow passengers and do not request the coach driver to pull over for toilet breaks.
For Hayes & Yeading this coming Saturday, 21st March, the coach has been CANCELLED due to limited interest in this particular trip; it is rare that we cancel our coach trips but like the previous occasions, the supporters club would take a massive financial hit if we was to run this coach with so few passengers on board. Fans who purchased tickets will be refunded.
For Boreham Wood on Saturday 28th March, the coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 1.45pm. Tickets are priced at £5 Adults, £1 Under 21's.
For the cup final at Letchworth on Tuesday 14th April, the coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 6pm. Tickets are priced at £10 Adults, £5 Under 21's.
The Supporters Club is making a significant contribution from the clubs funds to subsidise the Boreham Wood coach and ensure the price for fans to travel is kept minimal. 'Wood are currently second in the league table and have our divisions best home form this season; The Tudors have the fourth best away form and this relatively local derby should be a good game. The more fans that make this journey on our coach, the less impact there'll be on our club funds...!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest or book your seat. For more details about Tudors Supporters Club membership and how to join, visit www.hemelfans.co.uk.
Tudors Supporters Club Travel Rules:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club and the member receiving his/her membership card.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel.
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Tudors Supporters Club members usually expect to depart within half hour of a game finishing – do not leave your fellow fans waiting for you. Coach departure times will be decided by whichever committee member is managing the travel for a specific game, based on the feedback and wishes of supporters travelling to that game.