In accordance with the Club's Constitution, Nominations for 2021 posts are now being invited and which will be voted upon at the forthcoming AGM in March 2021 which will be held remotely for all members.
Due to the pandemic and Government Lockdown of the Pavilion, the Emergency Steering Committee are maintaining open, equitable and inclusive arrangements for nominations to be received.
In order to give Members, access and opportunity to make proposals, the present Nominations List 2021 has been sent by email to all registered club members. If you have not received your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any financial member of the Club for at least 6 months can be proposed for a post by two similarly qualified financial members of the Club.
Should you wish to make a proposal(s) in addition to those that are presently listed, s/he / they should be sent to the Secretary using this link no later than Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
Key AGM Dates
• 14 January 2021: Provisional Nominations List emailed to Members
• 3rd February 2021: Nominations List closes
• 4th February 2021: AGM Papers issued and Electronic Ballot opened:
• Tuesday 2nd March 2021: Remote AGM Zoom Meeting Instructions and Password to be emailed to members
• Wednesday 3rd March 2021 at 1930hrs GMT: Voting Closes
• Friday 5th March 2021 at 1930hrs GMT: Virtual AGM
In circumstances where electronic communication is not feasible, a paper version will be supplied upon request to the Secretary.