Keighley RUFC’s primary objectives are to:
* Create high quality facilities.
* Provide qualified coaching instruction for all playing members.
* Enable each individual and each team to play to their full potential.
* Take pride in player’s achievements.
* Recognise that rugby can be played and enjoyed at many different levels of skill.
* Measure success not just by results and honours, but by the enjoyment of the players.
* Ensure all coaches, players and spectators abide by codes of conduct.
* Provide a safe and positive environment for young players to develop their skills.
The Club will be alert to the need to retain players required to ensure that it plays to the highest possible level within the League structure. The Club believes that the best way to retain players is to develop a Club with good facilities, and excellent coaching structure and an enjoyable social programme for players and their families. The new professional era must be embraced, but it will not be allowed to damage the Club's focus on remaining a community Club for players and former players, families and friends and spectators.
The Club recognises the strategic role played by Yorkshire RFU in developing the sport of rugby in the Region. It will participate energetically in their activities and discussions.
Keighley Rugby Club will develop the sport of Rugby Union in Keighley and surrounding areas by creating equal opportunities for all members of the community regardless of age, sex or race.
It will strive for excellence in its rugby by providing facilities and coaching to the highest possible standard of play and promote enjoyment of the sport by players and spectators.