ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS
We hereby give notice that the 2023 KRFC AGM will be held at 19.00 on the 14th of June in the Club House.
The importance of the AGM for members is that they can raise issues with the Committee and meet the Committee to see who is involved. You can vote for new Officers, as necessary, rather than just leaving it to the dedicated few.
We would also like to inspire parents, supporters, and players to come forward to help shape the future of the Club.
At the AGM
(1) the Chairman and President on behalf of the Committee shall produce the Annual Report describing the Club’s activities since the last AGM.
(2) the Treasurer will present the Accounts up to May 2023 and outlie the fiscal position and health of the Club.
(3) The Mini & Junior Chairman on behalf of the Mini & Junior section of the Club shall produce the annual report on the Mini & Junior Club’s activities since the last AGM.
(4) the meeting shall elect the Officers and such Ex-officio posts as are decided to be necessary by the Committee for the effective running of the Club and includes:
President, Chairman, Treasurer, Honorary Secretary, Mini & Juniors Chairman, Senior Vice-Chairman & RFU Representative, Fixtures Secretary, Safeguarding Officer, Social Secretary, Senior Membership Secretary, Junior Membership Secretary, Kit Secretary, Marketing & Communications Officer, Referees Co-Ordinator and International Tickets Administrator
(5) the meeting will outline the clubs targets for the 2023/2024 season.
(6) the meeting will conduct any general business, including consideration of any special resolutions placed before the meeting.
(7) Any Other Business
All members may attend the AGM in person. The bar will be open.