11. The Committee shall normally meet once in each calendar month but this may be varied in accordance with the conditions appertaining. The Bar Committee and the Sub-Committees shall meet at such time or times as circumstances may require.
12. The Committee is empowered to make, alter or repeal such Bye-Laws (not inconsistent with the Rules of the Club) as they may consider desirable for the well being of the Club. Notice of all Bye-Laws so made shall forthwith be posted and remain on the Club Notice Board for a period of three months.}
13. The five classes of Membership shall be: Life Members, Playing Members, Vice-Presidents, Social Members and Honorary Members
14. The subscriptions payable by Playing Members, Vice-Presidents and Social Members shall be determined by the Committee. Life Members and Honorary Members shall be entitled to all the facilities and privileges of the Club without payment of any subscriptions.
15. Life Membership may be conferred for outstanding services to the Club or to the game of Rugby Union Football. Such Membership shall be proposed through the Committee and approved at the next Annual General Meeting.
16. Every candidate for Membership of the Club as a Playing Member, Vice-President or Social Member shall be proposed by an existing full voting member who shall deliver to the Secretary a form of Application completed by the candidate and signed by the proposing member. The Proposer shall supply in writing to the Secretary such additional information concerning the candidate as the Committee may require and if so requested by the Committee, shall introduce the candidate to such Officers or members of the Club as may be specified by the Committee. The completed form of Application shall be posted by the Secretary on the Notice Board in the Club House where it shall remain for at least two clear day and shall thereafter be considered by the Committee.
17. Honorary Members shall be:- a) the members of the party of a visiting team for the duration of their visit and b) the Husband of Wife of a Member when in their company
18. The annual subscription shall fall due on April 1st in each year and any member whose subscription has not been paid by September 1st shall be liable for suspension of privileges as a Member of the Club
19. Members wishing to resign from the Club shall give notice in writing to the Hon. Secretary before 31st March otherwise the Member shall become liable for the subsequent year's subscription.
20. Each Member shall be entitled to entertain not more than two guests in the Club house on any one day, the names of such guests and the name of the Member introducing them shall be entered in the Visitors' Book kept in the Club house for that purpose. No guest shall be so introduced on more than five occasions in any calendar year.