A New Year a New Tier
Happy New Year everyone, hope you are all well and have had a good break.
Under the Government and RFU guidance, we are able to open the pitches, both for training and for matches for U18s. We will continue with the RFU road map at Stage E. Matches, the adapted format, can only take place within our local Tier (Leicestershire) this still gives us lots of teams to play.
What can you do to help.
* players can only train, play matches if pitch hero has been updated, to confirm your child is symptom free.
* ensure your child has hand sanitiser, and their own drink.
* one parent/guardian per player on site.
* If you can please stay in your car, it’s nice to watch, but not a necessity.
* Keep socially distanced.
* Turn up for training/matches no more than 10 mins before the start time.
* Do not gather near pitch exits, entrances.
I know some will be wary about returning, this is completely understandable. Please be assured the coaches are aware of all the precautions they should be taking to keep the players, and parents safe. There is no pressure to come back straight away, come back when you are happy to do so.
See you all soon
Mini and Junior Chairman