Is your team information up to date?
Have you ever wanted to get involved in posting content to the website but weren't sure how?
Now you can contribute by being a web administrator for your team.
Can I do it?
• If you have a computer or smart phone with internet access, and half an hour a week, yes.
• You do not need to be an IT Wizard - it's not difficult and pretty easy to pick up.
• As a Web administrator, you are responsible for the content of your teams pages.
This is an important role as the website is a major shop-front for the club, particularly in terms of attracting new players, and is the principal medium through which news and upcoming events are shared with members and visitors.
• The role can easily be shared between two or three people. – One person posts the team match reports, one takes and uploads the teams photos, etc
What's the commitment?
• A couple of hours at the start of the season to update the lists of coaches/captains/contacts/sponsors and to upload fixtures if they are not on a central database. (most are)
• Half an hour a week during the season to upload results and match reports, approve any photo albums and post team news items.
• Occasional maintenance such as refreshing the photos.
How do I find out more?
• Ask me - either by email via the Contacts Page or grab me at the bar, most weekday evenings, all day Saturday and Sunday late afternoon.