1. Play for the 'enjoyment', not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play the laws of the game of Rugby
3. Never argue with the referee's decisions. Let your captain ask any necessary questions.
4. Control your temper - no 'mouthing off'.
5. Work equally hard for yourself and you team - you team's performance will benefit and so will your own.
6. Be a good sport. Applaud all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent.
7. Treat all players, as you yourself would like to be treated. Don't interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any player.
8. Remember that the goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good. Don't be a show off or always try to get the most points.
9. Co-operate with your coach, manager, team mates, referee and opponents, for without them you don't have a game.
10. Do not approach a referee/touch judge at any stage during or immediately after a game.