Loughborough Dynamo Junior FC awarded Charter Standard Development Club status for the 2018-2019 Season
Loughborough Dynamo Junior FC has achieved the FA Charter Standard Development Award for the 2018-2019 season. This programme is supported by McDonald’s and is the FA’s accreditation scheme for grassroots clubs and leagues. Its goal is to raise standards in grassroots football, support the development of clubs and leagues, recognising and rewarding them for their commitment and achievements.
With this in mind, FA Charter Standard accreditation is awarded to clubs and leagues rigorously adjudged to be well-run and sustainable – and which prioritise child protection, quality coaching and implementation of the Respect programme.
Overall, FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club (or league):
- Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
- Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
- Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
- Prioritises Child Welfare
- Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
- Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
- Can use the coveted ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials.
The overall vision of the club is to provide quality, safe opportunities for young people of all ages in our community, with a progression pathway from juniors to seniors
A massive well done to everyone involved.
Charter Standard Co-ordinator Officer