Luton Allstars Code of Conduct
As a football club in its infancy, we feel it is essential that we ensure that the image and reputation of our club is not only one that will be respected but also followed by others.
Due to this vision we feel it necessary to remind our members, coaches, players, referees and parents of our code of conduct, with the intent of enforcing any sanctions and penalties vigorously.
To help us enforce our code of conduct effectively, we will be asking a parent from each team to take the role as an outside reporter and they will report back any issues that do not appear to be part of our code of conduct.
We have to take these measures, as if we allow the poor behavior in grassroots football, our club could be suspended as a result, by the FA.
Parents your duty:
• Remember that children play for FUN
• Applaud effort and good play as well as success
• Always respect the match officials decisions
• Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators
• Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
• Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match
• Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive
language or behaviour.
I may be:
• Issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
• Required to meet with the club, league or County FA Welfare Officer
• Required to meet with the club committee
• Obliged to undertake an FA education course
• Obliged to leave the match venue by the club
• Requested by the club not to attend future games
• Suspended or have my club membership removed
• Required to leave the club along with any dependents.