Another summer as fallen upon us. Out comes the sun, the beer and the vest tan lines.
Get down to woodside to throw a rugby ball about, make new friends and have lots of fun.
· Summer Touch program will run every Wednesday evening from 18:45 – 20:15 from 13th May – 3rd June
· Followed by a 7 week RFU run O2 touch Rugby competition every Wednesday from 18:45 – 20:15 10th June – 22nd July, you are welcome to come to just one week or all seven its is up to you.
· We will be running a 5 aside “turn up and play format”., No team needed, bring your friends and family members, pairs are allowed just put your names on one selection ticket each week.
· During the competition stage, you will be able to build up yours points every week, and these will be logged on the website and Facebook, and there will be variety of prizes awarded at the end of the 7 week period.
· This is a free event and open to all abilities and level of experience are welcome.
Note: Participants between the ages of 11 and 15 will need to have signed permission from their parent/carer. Forms for this can be downloaded below (choose: Age 11-15_Participation Registration Form & DP Statement 2015).