MAIDENHEAD UNITED SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION (MUSA)
- To assist in the development of Maidenhead United Football Club (MUFC) through the donation of funds and time to specific projects as approved by MUSA and their membership.
- To provide the supporters of MUFC with a forum to discuss the activities of MUFC and the opportunity collectively to influence the activities of MUFC.
- To encourage the people of Maidenhead and its environs to support the local football club.
- To foster good relations with supporters of other football clubs.
- To forge links with similar Supporters Associations.
- To create and maintain and mainatain an autonomous organisation withthe entire membership having the freedom to dictate its activities.
MEMBERSHIP 2019-2020 season
Why not join MUSA for our third season in the Vanarama National League?.
Fill in the membership form below and return it to Maurice Cann. Email Maurice if you have any queries.
HOW CAN I HELP?
We hope that members will help out with the club, for example:
- Sell half-time draw tickets - contact Pat Macdonald at any home match
- Distribute match posters and leaflets to outlets around the town, or on special promo days hand out flyers
- Sell matchday programmes
- Help at the summer working parties that have done so much to improve the state of the ground in recent years - tasks range from easy painting to heavy lifting!
- Get involved with fundraising events as we try to replenish the ring-fenced fund for further ground improvements
- Join this site as a member, follow us on social media, and help to spread the word about your local footie club to get new people coming to matches.
- Member get member - get a friend to join, and bag yourself a club baseball cap
There is much to do and a few more willing hands would always be welcomed and greatly appreciated. Please contact Maurice if you are able to assist or can help in any way.
THIS IS WHERE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE SPENT...
Since 2009, MUSA has contributed £74,835 towards ground improvements at York Road and donated £1,680 to charities.
This season, we plan to run more fundraising events including Dino's Golf Day, and another Race Night. More details to come.
WHAT MUSA HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE FOOTBALL CLUB & CHARITABLE ORGANISATIONS
Year ending 31st May 2019
MUFC - New gates - Bell Street end - £8,000
Year ending 31st May 2018
MUFC - Towards the new stand - money from seat sponsorship - £1,400
MUFC - Floodlight improvement - £6,900
Year ending 31st May 2017
MUFC - Towards the new stand - money from seat sponsorship - £700
MUFC - New Club Shop - £5,500
MUFC - Ground improvements - Club Shop - £6,900
Year ending 31st May 2016
Donation: Link Foundation/equipment £400
MUFC - Towards the new stand - money from seat sponsorship - £1700
Year ending 31st May 2015
Donation: Link Foundation £500
MUFC - Towards the new stand - money from seat sponsorship - £9925
Year ending 31st May 2014
MUFC - from the ringfenced fund towards the new stand - £15,000
Donation: Link Foundation £180
Year ending 31st May 2013
Contribution of 50% towards cost of materials used for general ground improvements £830.00
Year ending 31st May 2012
Donations - TVAA - £600
Contributions towards cost of directional road signs around Maidenhead £437
Paint & Materials for Ground Improvements £600
Year ending 30th June 2011
Contributions towards new Perimeter Railing £3,943
Contribution towards other Ground Improvements £642.22
Year ending 30th June 2010
Contributions towards other Ground Improvements £410.72
Year ending 30th June 2009
Refurbishment of the seats in STRIPES bar £1,400
Donation towards the repair of the stand roof £1,000
50% contribution towards a water sprinkler £600
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THOSE SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE CAUSE