Maidenhead United Women FC are making preparations for the 2020/21 FA Women’s National League season. The team are looking to get back into training from next Thursday 2nd July and are welcoming new players to join us for a trial. If you are interesting in trialing with the team then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
MUFC Women are also offering a Training Kit Sponsor Package for the 2020/21 season which will include the following benefits:
• Your logo on our new training kit.
• Promotional material to be provided by the sponsor, which will in turn be posted on both MUFC Women and Maidenhead United First Team social media pages.
• Advert on Team Sheets for Women’s home games.
• Full website coverage, linked to your own company website.
• Free entry to all women’s home matches.
Cost - £3,000 per annum.
In addition, the position of Kit Manager for MUFC Women is being advertised and applicants welcomed. The roles and responsibilities include:
• Managing the team’s kit requirements and ensuring that all day to day duties are completed.
• Dealing with the Woman’s team management and staff kit requirements.
• Organising kit distribution, involving communication with team management and preparing a strategy for this task to be completed efficiently.
• Responsibility for kit stock levels; this will include regular stock checks.
• Ensuring that the correct kit and equipment are provided for all home and occasional away games, if available.
• Working in the laundry room, to include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches to be carried out to a high standard as required by the club.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that all match kits are clean and readily available for each match and will need to be in continuous communication with the management and coaching staff regarding their needs for training.
The successful applicant will be expected to maintain high standards of work, keeping the whole work area of the department clean, neat, tidy and organised. This will include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit room and changing rooms post match.
Anyone interested in sponsoring the team or applying to become Kit Manager should please contact email@example.com.