Manchester Rugby Club is at the heart of the community on the Cheadle Hulme / Bramhall / Cheshire East borders. Our players and members are drawn from the Stockport, Manchester and Cheshire areas and beyond.
• Local sponsors can be sure that their company’s name is being promoted to a wide range of people and other businesses in the area, whilst at the same time you will be supporting a community club
• Sponsors with a wider market reach have the prestige of being associated with a club with heritage and tradition – we are a founder member of the RFU (formed eleven years after we were established in 1860!), hence the ‘big city’ name
We can offer marketing opportunities to suit the budget of your company, from stadium and programme advertising to website features and links, as well as access to tickets for England's Autumn Internationals and Six Nations Home Fixtures.
Rugby fact file:
• Our First XV will be competing in RFU North One West in 2020/2021. As well as our senior men's 1st XV team, we also have a 2nd, 3rd and an occasional 4th XV.
• Our senior Womens XV compete in RFUW Championship League North Two and are part of our integrated Women & Girls' section
• Our Senior Colts compete in the Lancashire League and are the key feeder team from our M&Js and into our senior Men's teams
• We have Mini, Midi and Junior teams in every age band from Under 6 to Under 18, including U13, U15 and U18 Girls
• Our Mini and Junior section has produced more current professional players than any other club in England, along with numerous County and a good few England International players.
• In October of each year we hold the largest M&J festival in the North with as many as 5,000 attendees from 30 different clubs playing more than 200 games over two days
• Each season the club travels to more than 50 different Rugby Clubs around the country
• As well as representing their counties (both Cheshire and Lancashire), many of our Mini & Junior players also play for their local schools including Manchester GS, Stockport GS, Cheadle Hulme School, Cheadle Hulme High School, Wilmslow High and Bramhall High in their successful sports teams
We hope you are able to support us and look forward to welcoming you down to Grove Park this season - please see all our teams' fixtures detailed on this website.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2020/21 SEASON
Our Sponsorship Opportunities page will give you an idea of the packages that we can offer. However we would be pleased to discuss any requests or proposals that you or your business may have.
Jonathan Sheard – Club Treasurer
Tim Holmes – Chair of Rugby