We welcome new players joining us at Grove Park.
Our Under 15 players are 14 years old, or younger, on the 31 August 2019 (school year 10).
If you are interested in joining in, contact our Head Coach WILL CHATTERTON on 07812639076
Please come along, enjoy a training session and see how you get on.
• Sunday mornings between 10am-12noon, and on
• Thursday evenings from 6.30 - 7:30pm.
Our 3 coaches are fully qualified and aim to create a safe, enthusiastic and positive environment for the young men to enjoy rugby safely, while having fun and forging friendships.
All new players receive one-to-one coaching, to ensure they can join in safely and gain a good understanding of the many aspects of the game.
Our coaches focus on enhancing fitness levels and core skills rugby, to give our players a solid understanding of the game and build their confidence.
To get a game there are a few prerequisites:
• most importantly – play SAFELY
• a gum shield is mandatory, kit, boots and clothing appropriate for the weather of a Manchester winter
• respect for the ref, the club, coaches, team-mates, and opposition.
• enthusiasm and support for our team - have fun and enjoy the game.
We have a squad of about 24 players and an inclusive policy which encourages plenty of playing time for everyone.
Our address is:
Grove Park, Grove Lane
Tel: 0161 485 3733