All persons entering this ground are admitted only subject to their acceptance of these ground regulations and the rules and regulations of The Football Association and The Southern Football League. Entry to the ground will constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations.
* Emergency and access gates must be kept clear at all times.
* Vehicles in the car park area are left at the owner’s risk. Any vehicle causing an obstruction may be removed.
* The Club Management reserve the right of admission to the ground.
* On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) or has been convicted of ticket touting offences under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 (as amended).
* The Club excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons and property in or around the Ground. Nothing in these Ground Regulations shall exclude the Club’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the Club’s negligence.
* Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club Management reserve the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
* All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge and agree to the Club’s reasonable right to search any person, and their belongings, entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
* Further, you may not bring into the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of the Club.
* The following articles must not be brought within the Ground – knives, fireworks or any other pyrotechnics, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, any articles that are prohibited by the Rules and Regulations, and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to (or ejected from) the Ground.
* The use of threatening behaviour and/or foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban (including, but not limited to, a ban for one or more Matches) and/or the removal of season ticket(s) for any such behaviour.
* Any act of victimisation as defined in the Equality Act 2010 or any act of discrimination by reason of ethnic origin, colour, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability age, pregnancy,
maternity, marital status or civil partnership, or other forms of harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban (including, but not limited to, a ban for one or more Matches) and/or the removal of season ticket(s) for any such behaviour.
* It is forbidden to bring footballs or play ball games within the confines of the stadium or car park, except the official footballs of Mangotsfield United Football Club.
* It is forbidden to climb floodlight pylons, stands and any other structure within the ground or obstruct gangways.
* If a match or season ticket is re-sold or transferred without the previous written consent of the club, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the stadium.
* The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden.
* Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the club will be prosecuted.
* With the exception of the designated smoking areas, smoking is not permitted in any part of the Ground and will result in ejection from the Ground.
* By entering the Ground, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the Club for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image unless the Club is notified in writing to the contrary. If any images should feature an individual prominently the Club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such image. If such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
* If you wish to photograph or video a match pitch-side (inside the perimeter wall), you are required to ask for permission beforehand and supply the club with proof that you have at least £1 million of public liability insurance.
* CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and the Club may itself use or transfer to the police or any Football Authority any recordings for use in any proceedings, or for health, safety or security purposes. By entering the Ground, you consent to such use and transfer of CCTV footage.
* At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all reasonable instructions and directions of any steward or officer of the Club, any police officer or any officer of any other safety or security service. Failure to comply with any such instruction or direction may lead to the refusal of entry to, or the immediate ejection from, the Ground.
The club reserves the right to prosecute or eject any person who within the club premises is deemed to behave in any of the following ways:
* Entering the field of play
* Using obscene language
* Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs; making vulgar gestures; using terms of racial abuse; taunting opposing team supporters; or entering reserved areas for opposing supporters. The club may at its discretion bar anyone guilty of such an offence for a period of up to five years.
Any person barred shall be liable for Civil Action for Trespass should they attempt to enter the ground during the period of their ban. That person has the right of appeal for reconsideration of the term after a period of twelve months has elapsed. Such application must be in writing to The Board of Directors whose decision will be final and binding.
The club management reserves the right for its servants, agents and Police to remove from this ground, any person who does not comply with these ground regulations, The rules and regulations of The Football Association and The Southern Football League or whose presence within the ground is, or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of these Ground Regulations from time to time.