LIFE MEMBERSHIP £1,400
FULL MEMBERSHIP £140
SENIOR CITIZEN MEMBERSHIP ((65 and over) £70
STUDENT SEASON TICKET £70
JUNIOR SEASON TICKET (AGE 12-16)* £20
*Must be under 17 on the date of the application / payment
To apply for or renew membership of Marine Football Club please complete the form and return by:-
• EMAIL – Email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for payment to be made
• POST - Post your form and cheque to: Marine FC, c/o 12 Ledson Grove, Town Green, Ormskirk, L39 6TB.
To receive your membership card by post please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
• IN PERSON - At the clubrooms on Thursday evening between 8pm – 9pm or at any home game at Gate 3.
• NEW MEMBERS must be proposed and seconded by Full Members of Marine FC, and at least one of them should be a member of the club’s Management Committee or a Vice President.
• PAYMENT can be by cheque made payable to Marine F.C., cash or bank transfer (details on request).
Life membership, full membership & senior citizen membership entitles the holder admission to first team league games, use of the clubrooms as permitted by the club’s rules and licensing laws and entitlement to attend and vote at the Club AGM.
Student season ticket entitles the holder admission to first team league games and use of the clubrooms on match days (proof of student status is required).
Junior season ticket entitles the holder admission to first team league games.
Cup games are all pay.
Gate prices will remain unchanged at £10 adults, £5 concessions with accompanied U11s admitted free.
Updated 19:18 - 19 May 2019 by Dave McMillan