Marine's popular 11-Up competition recommenced last Saturday, September 14th, and the guidelines for this season's scheme, to be administered by Dave Rannard, are as follows;
- Teams are drawn from the three Northern Premier Divisions
- The first team to reach eleven goals wins
- Prizemoney: £50 winner (shared if more than one)£5 bottom Club (shared if more than one)
- A draw is made to allocate the teams and further draws will be made once the prizemoney has been won
- The scheme starts on Saturday, 14 September 2019 but you can join at any time throughout the season
- Only Saturday League games count – all midweek and Cup games are excluded
- If your team misses a Saturday game (e.g. postponed, abandoned or cup tied) then 2 goals are awarded
- If your team goes beyond eleven goals then it will revert back to the previous week’s score
- Regular updates will be published on the Club’s website, in the Matchday Programme and also on noticeboards in the Club, in the Club Shop and on the hatch at the Snack Bar
- It only costs £1 per week and you can pay for several weeks in advance if you prefer
- Apart from the Prizemoney, all proceeds go to Marine FC to support development both on and off the pitch
If you would like to join the scheme then simply ask for Dave Rannard at any home game or contact him at email@example.com and he will be happy to help.
There are currently four leaders following the first week's games, all on 4 goals, whilst seven teams failed to score last Saturday for their "owners". The full list of teams and their "owners" can be downloaded from the link below.
Good luck to all!