This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get more involved with football administration. Ideally, applicants should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and have access to Internet and Email on a daily basis.
Included in the position will be the following tasks:
- Liaison with Marine Youth Teams
- Assisting the Club Secretary with Club Business & Matchday Paperwork
- Occasional First Team Matchday Cover
- Logging onto League & FA websites to monitor discipline, referee appointments & fixture reporting
- Reporting of results to League & Press
Applicants should be locally based and training will be provided, where necessary, and the successful candidate will report direct to the Club Secretary. The position is voluntary.
Persons interested in applying for this position, should email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 14th June 2019
Updated 17:24 - 16 Jun 2019 by Richard Cross