Welcome to the 2019 Newsletter!
Our Development Officer and his team have done a fantastic job promoting rugby within the local community. Please have a read of the newsletter below to find out what our Developement team have been up to this season.
MWRTF Founding Principle Objectives:
- To foster and promote life skill development through the provision of sporting activities within a secure and safe environment
- Provide these activities through enthusiastic leaders who are appropriately qualified to enhance participants’ learning and enjoyment
- Educate young people about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle including activity and diet
- Introduce children to the benefits, friendships and values of team activities and the wider rugby community
We would love to receive further financial support to:
• Continue our Personal Development Plan
• Provide and extend support for our Development Officer
• Roll out an expanded programme of activities for children and teenagers in Edinburgh
Updated 15:57 - 23 Apr 2019 by Murray Hastie