To: all Voting Members of the Club (includes Life members, fully paid-up and monthly subscribers)
NEWBURY RFC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held on Wednesday 19 June 2019 at 7.30pm at The Clubhouse, Monks Lane, Newbury
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the AGM 27 June 2018
3. To receive and approve a report from the Committee on the affairs of the Club since the previous AGM.
4. To receive a Financial report.
5. Report from the Trustees
6. Where necessary in law or where the members require: ‘To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year’
7. To elect the Officers for the ensuing year (*)
8. To elect the Members of the Committee for the ensuing year (*)
9. To elect the President for the ensuing year (*)
10. To elect the Vice President for the ensuing year (*)
11. To elect Trustees for any positions vacant or becoming vacant (*)
12. To confirm any elections of Honorary Members made by the Committee during the preceding year.
13. To consider any additions or alterations to the Rules, duly proposed in accordance with Rule 9.6
(There are none.)
14. To consider any other motion or business duly proposed in accordance with Rule 9.6. (There are none.)
15. To consider Any Other Business of which due notice shall have been given.
16. To hear any other relevant matter for the consideration of the Committee during the ensuing year, but on which no voting shall be allowed.
Note (*): Under Rule 9, any nominations for elections must be sent in writing together with the written consent of the candidate so as to reach the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 7 days before the meeting, ie by midnight Wednesday 12 June 2019.
Members need to be present at the meeting in person to vote - there is no proxy voting.
Members can download the full Agenda pack from the Documents section of the website http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/newburyrfc/d/documents.html?group_id=457. In case of any difficulty, Members of the Club can request a copy by email from the Secretary. Copies also will be available at the meeting
Bars will be open before the AGM starts at 7.30pm.
On behalf of Newbury Rugby Football Club Committee