Join us for a fun-filled day of frolicking good rugby and more:
* Our U13s host visiting teams from Oakmedians in a pair of friendly fixtures from 11.00am
* Gates and bars open from 12.30pm, so please arrive early if you’re booked in for the sell-out pre-match lunch
* A curtain raiser featuring President's XV v Chairman's XV kicks off at 1.15pm
* Special 90th Anniversary souvenir Programme, only £2
* Happy Hour in the Kickers bar (only)
* Hog roasts in the marquee by Griffins Butchers
* Outside Bar by West Berkshire Brewery
* Watership Brass Band playing from 2.00pm
* Grand Raffle tickets on sale with excellent prizes
* Newbury Blues v Royal Wootton Bassett KO at 3.00pm
* Mini Mascots from our U6s & U7s squad
* Limited edition PINK Newbury Blues Oddballs bobble hats (£15, with £5 going to the charities)
* Post match live music /singalong with Sion Wiley in the marquee
This year, our fundraising efforts are in aid of Cancer Research UK and the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
All are very welcome to join us for what promises to be a very special day, so download the poster from: https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/newburyrfc/d/documents.html?group_id=459 and help to spread the word to your family, friends and colleagues.
And remember …… wear something PINK !