The North Derbyshire Chargers have released details of their 2017 player package which include opportunities to take part in competitive fixtures in the Yorkshire Junior & Youth League (provisionally in Division 2) as well as training through the season and off-season (with a break for Christmas).
Existing players should contact the Team Manager, Heather Rennison, to re-sign for the 2017 season. New players should download the new player pack, complete the appropriate forms and see Head Coach, Ashley Rennison, or the Team Manager at one of our regular training sessions or contact the club via this web site.
Full details are below.
£35 Registration Fee plus
£5 Per Week Subs payable by Direct Debit (GoCardless)
Total Cost: £200
In return, players receive the following:
O’Neills official branded match shorts and socks
• Social events including club visits to Sheffield Steelers and partner clubs when available
• End of season presentation evening including trophies
• Free player ticket to Magic Weekend 2017 and discounts on further tickets
• Free player tickets to Super League/Championship games (subject to availability)
• Player insurance covering Personal Accident and Death by Natural Causes
• Training and match venue hire (including off-season floodlit training)
• Match Official fees
• Mandatory training for club officials
• Player recruitment via marketing/promotion and whole club development days
Final cost will be reviewed at the mid-season break once actual costs are known.