A lot of work is going into re-establishing the Rugby Club as a significant part of the local community. We have so much to be proud of and we need all members to contribute in any way they can to ensure a successful and prosperous return.
The clubhouse has had a long overdue overhaul and deep-clean. Bar, Function room, Shop, Toilets and Kitchen have all been revitalised and the club is now taking bookings for private events.
So how can YOU help
Training sessions have been planned to commence on 1st April, please visit the website or players facebook page for more details.
• Respond to messages from your team manager and/or coach
• Attend Training
• Bring a friend
• There are several initiatives planned to help boost the numbers at all age levels and the club needs help to spread the word, please respond to messages sent by the coaches and managers.
• We are publishing a number of posts on social media from our coaches regards a return to rugby, please share them to your timelines.
• Mini’s and Junior Rugby will be starting again 4th April, visit the Northwich website or Northwich Superstars facebook page for more details as they emerge.
• The first session back will be in line with all rfu guidance and there will be some prizes for the best trainers as well as some fun Easter related games and activities for the minis.
Please SHARE our posts on your social media it really helps to promote our club.
• Download the Pitchero App to stay updated with club news, fixtures and events
• Update your contact details on the club website so we can keep you informed of all the exciting things that are coming up!
• Encourage friends and family to attend match/training days and other events