History 1 of 94

1. The History of OHRFC


Ever since the founding of the mighty blue, white and magentas in 1923, countless lovers of the odd-shaped ball have experienced much pleasure (and some pain) representing OHRFC at the Fortress Croxdale Road. Originally comprising former pupils from Haberdashers’ Aske’s School in north London (and now in Elstree), the club has strengthened its numbers in the last few years, welcoming local players and friends of members.

The club, with its ground in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, currently fields three teams, with the 1XV playing in London 2 North West and the 2XV playing in Herts/Middlesex Merit Table 1. We also run a 3XV for those weekends where we have an abundance of players. We strive to maintain a fierce commitment to enjoyment on and off the pitch, and have a full fixture list and social calendar for nine months of the year. We do not train during the season due to the age-old issue of players making training twice a week when working but (most) players take responsibility for their own fitness work either independently or with other members of the club.

pdf

OHRFC - Team Records

142.1KB
Download
xls

Overall Summary of Club Records

109.5KB
Download