Message from the chairman:
Fellow Members. We won £500 as part of the NatWest workforce day. This has to be used on Sunday 23 June. It would be great to see as many down at the club who can make it. Let’s get our club ready for next season. Bar will be open & BBQ fired up for later, but sweat and toil starts from 10am.
See you there, Alan Graham
Jobs on the to do list:
Updated 12:54 - 11 Jun 2019 by Laura Phillips
• Painting of changing rooms and corridors.
• Painting of perimeter fence in car park.
• Litter pick behind all pitches to riverbank.
• Strim and litter pick around car park.
• Prepare ground for new BBQ area.
• Check and replace all broken electric light bulbs.
• Tidy equipment containers and Portakabin