Pontardawe Town AFC invites your junior section to participate in our Annual Mini Football Festival at Pontardawe Leisure Centre on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th May 2019
Saturday 25th May
- Boys Under 7’S (School Year 2)
- Boys Under 9’S (School Year 4)
- Boys Under 11’S (School Year 6)
- Boys Under 12’S (School Year 7)
- Girls Under 12’S
- Girls Under 14’S
Sunday 26th May
- Boys Under 6’S (School Year 1)
- Boys Under 8’S (School Year 3)
- Boys Under 10’S (School Year 5)
- Boys Under 13’S (School Year 8)
- Boys Under 14’S (School Year 9)
- Girl’s Under 8’S
- Girls Under 10’S
All games for Age Groups up to and including Under 10s are non-competitive
Older age groups will be competitive competitions
We may look to have a final and plate final if entries and time permit
- Boys U6s, Boys U7s & Girls U8s will be 4 a -side games (no goalkeepers)
- Boys U8s will be 5 a - side games (with goalkeepers)
- Boys U9s will be 6 a - side games (with goalkeepers)
- All other Age Groups will be 7 a - side games (with goalkeepers)
- (There will be no limit on squad sizes at the tournament)
The ENTRY FORM is under our documents section or follow this link
Now for the Small Print ……..
The entrance fee is £20 (twenty pounds) for the Under 6s, Under 7s and Under 8s (GIRLS) age groups and £30 (thirty pounds) for all other age groups. It would be greatly appreciated if the appropriate payment could be forwarded with the enclosed entry form.
No team will be able to pay on the day of the tournament.. When all the replies have been received, the format of the tournament, rules and confirmation of entry etc. will be established and the details will be forwarded to the nominated representative from your club. (It is extremely important to return the entry form with payment by 30th April 2019 at the latest). Please note that if we are unable to accommodate all teams wishing to enter the age groups the selection to participate will be on a first come first served basis.
Please note that all coaches and teams need to be present by 9:00am-9:15am on the
appropriate days in order for parking and registration to be completed and for matches to commence at 10am..
If there is any further information you require please contact the tournament team via mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Gary Thomas on 07925 142661 (sensible hours only!)
Updated 14:12 - 19 Feb 2019 by Gary Thomas