Our membership is available from 1st Feb 2020.
Pudsey St Lawrence CC is a private members club managed by its members who are elected at the annual AGM. All our members are volunteers who put their time and effort into the club unpaid.
On becoming a member of St Lawrence you will have an equal share and the same voting rights as any other club member, you are also eligible to apply to be part of the management team if you wished. The club own its own land and are a non for profit organisation, so every penny of your membership and any other money you wish to spend in the club, bar, catering ssponsorship etc goes back into running of the club.
PSL Membership Benefits
Pudsey St Lawrence Cricket Club has a vibrant membership with real benefits. As a member of one of the most famous cricket clubs in England you receive:
• Individual members card and number
• A membership handbook
• 15% discount at the bar (for alcoholic drinks)
• Social and playing access to all facilities
• Discount if you wish to hire the club facilities
• Entry to all cricket matches
• Big Screen Sky Sports & BT Sports
Life Member £285
• Full Member £27.
• Couple £32.
• Senior Citizen £19.00.
• Couple (senior citizen) £25.00
• Junior Family Membership £90.
(includes 2 adults and unlimited junior memberships £55 concession for single parent)
• Playing Member Adult £110
• Playing Member (unemployed / student) £55
• Junior player, child of life member £21