– in accordance with the Club constitution attached
• Receive and if approved, adopt a statement of the “clubs” accounts to the end of the preceding financial year.
• [i]Consider and if agreed, sanction any proposals to alter or amend the constitution or rules of the “Club”.
• Appoint Officers or other members to the committee.
• Put forward Tour destinations for the following season.
• Seek members views upon the next seasons Testimonial recipient.
• Deal with any special matters arising which the Committee desire to bring to the notice of the members and vice versa.[/i]Members Resolutions
• Members wishing to move a resolution at the AGM must submit it in writing to the Honorary Secretary at least 2 weeks before the date of the meeting, Wednesday 1st July 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt of this will be acknowledged by the Honorary Secretary to the member(s) in writing. This will then be raised at the AGM.Nominations for Election
(Post are detailed in the Constitution)
• Nominations for election to the Committee and/or Officers positions should be received by the Hon. Secretary at least seven days prior to the General meeting, Wednesday 8th July 2020, please email email@example.com. Voting for End of Season Awards