Please find below details of the agenda items and nomination process for the forthcoming AGM.
Venue: Priory Primary, Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8NX
Date and Time: Wednesday 5th June 2019 from 7:00pm.
AGM Agenda (as taken from the club constitution - copy attached if you like a good read J )
• Receive and if approved, adopt a statement of the “clubs” accounts to the end of the preceding financial year.
• Consider and if agreed, sanction any proposals to alter or amend the constitution or rules of the “Club”.
• Appoint Officers or other members to the committee.
• Put forward Tour destinations for the following season.
• Seek members views upon the next seasons Testimonial recipient.
• Deal with any special matters arising which the Committee desire to bring to the notice of the members (Smallest Rugby Club World Cup 2019) and vice versa.
• Members wishing to raise a resolution at the AGM should submit it in writing to the Hon Secretary – David ‘Back 10’ Bealing 2 weeks before the date of the meeting, either by emailing email@example.com or to DavidBealing@aol.com. This will then be raised at the AGM for you.
Nominations for Election
Nominations for election to the Committee and/or Officers positions should be received by the Hon. Secretary David ‘Back 10’ Bealing at least seven days prior to the AGM meeting, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or to DavidBealing@aol.com
Posts are detailed in the document attached - pages 8 to 13.
Updated 10:59 - 13 Jun 2019 by Robert Holmes