The safety and well-being of our members, family and friends is our utmost importance. The committee is keeping a very close eye on how the situation develops, and will follow any guidelines and advice forwarded by Surrey Rugby and England Rugby Union.
Currently, we are proceeding with games and would like to remind you all to ensure the following:
If you have any of these symptoms:
• Difficulty in breathing
Then please follow these guidelines:
• Please don’t attend any games, socials or training sessions.
• Call NHS on 111 for advice.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the situation.
• Remain at home.
For match day specific guidelines, we advice the following:
• Do not share jerseys, or any other form of clothing.
• Do not share towels.
• Maintain good personal hygiene.
• Continue to wash your hands often.
We will keep you all updated as the situation develops. As it stands, we do have a game this coming weekend.
Sam Williams (Club Secretary)