COVID 19 RISK ASSESSMENT
|King George V Playing Fields George V Way, Sarratt Hertfordshire, WD3 6AU||Assessor Terry Smith||Date 04-Aug-2020|
Sarratt FC has a duty of care to protect the safety and welfare of its staff, volunteers, visitors, at all times and must ensure the implementation of safe and effective social distancing and hygiene measures in line with government advice to limit the potential for covid-19 infection.
If at any time the club believes such safety and welfare is potentially compromised it reserves the right to consider cancellation of any activity while measures are reviewed.
1. Referee and assistant referee will follow the guidelines set out by the FA. Whilst at the club they will not be able to use changing rooms until changes are made by the government. They will need to bring their own refreshments and hand sanitizer.
2. Away players and supporters. Players will have to get changed in a supplied area by Sarratt FC, keeping to a 2 meter distance rule. They will also need to bring with them their own refreshments and hand sanitizer.
Supporters will have to keep a 2 meter distance from players officials and other members of the public that are not from the same household or in their own social bubble. There will be no changing rooms available to players or supporters from the away team.
3. Home team will need to get changed in an area supplied by Sarratt FC, while keeping a 2 meter distance if possible, if not a safe distance with precautions, Manager and players will need to bring their own refreshments and hand sanitizer.
Changing rooms will remain closed as well, Whilst keeping a safe distance, all players will be asked if they have a high temperature above 37.8 degrees, a new continuous cough, shortness of breath, a sore throat, loss of or change in normal sense or smell, feeling generally unwell, been in contact with any suspected cases of covid-19.
Anyone showing systems should be asked to leave and inform the relevant people.
4. Home team staff volunteers and supporters will also need to keep a distance of 2 meters where possible, if not 1 meter with precautions, unless from the same house hold or social bubble.
5. Balls, goal posts, corner flags and nets. If they can be sanitized should be done before and after every game. Try and keep to a minimum the amount of people handling them. Only the manager and coaches are to touch the cones etc. When warming up, refrain from using bibs where possible.
6. While the game is being played, all managers players visitors will need to be 2 meters apart unless from the same house hold or social bubble, this is not just up to Sarratt FC to control we need all parties involved to do their bit.
STAY SAFE KEEP THE VIRUS UNDER CONTROL.
7. If training at King george playing fields, all rules should be followed listed above, no entry into the pavilion, social distancing should be 2 meters unless from the same household or social bubble, manager and coach to be the only persons who can handle the cones poles etc, no bibs to be used.
8. Toilets will be in use for people that will need to use them. They must be checked every 2 hours. Anti bac hand wash to be supplied in every toilet area, and paper towels to be used if possible. All rubbish to be taken away with the person using these facilities.