Following the AGM last week some items have changed or some members are now responsible for different items.
1. Matthew O'Reilly will collect subs of £5 off any player included in the named 16 players.
2. Players must be at the ground at 10.00am, if you are later than 10.15am you will be fined. if you don't turn up by 10.30am you may be omitted from the team regardless.
3. A new Social committee has been drawn up of John Doyle, Alex Medlicott, Oliver Tasker and Phil Roberts. These guys will organise all future social events. Failure for you to attend these events without prior arrangement could lead to a fine and possible abuse on social media sites!
4. Club subscriptions are now due £ 10 football, £ 20 club membership and £ 10 for a new club training Top. Anyone who requires a club polo will need to pay an extra £10 at some point for that.
5. For the foreseeable future Training will be at Duke St Park this week followed by the beach @ Ainsdale the following week because of numbers on the small pitch and Hugh's current non-availability.
See you all at Duke Street Park, Formby @ 7.00pm this Wednesday.