Sunday 30th June will be the last opportunity for trying on the sample sizes for Supporters Hoodies & Polo Shirts. If you would like one and have not yet ordered it, please do so either on Sunday or get in touch with Moira Adams by email.
The On Field Playing Kit has now been finalised and the Kit Team are moving onto the
Off field/travelling kit.
All players must wear the Off Field Kit when travelling and at the tournament.
Points to note:Compulsory items are
If you already have the compulsory Scottish Touch Academy branded kit items from playing in previous years and it still fits, you do not have to order any items of the new Off Field kit, although you are welcome to do so in agreement with your parents.
- Hoodie or 1/4 Zip
- Tracksuit bottoms
- T-Shirts x 2
Payment must be made directly to Bruntsfield Sports when ordering.
All hats (Baseball caps, Bucket hats & Visors) are optional. However, if you want to wear a visor or baseball cap when playing it MUST be ordered on this form so that it complies with the FIT regulations for playing kit. Bucket hats cannot be worn when playing.
As there is no training on Sunday 7th or 14th July for some teams, we have arranged for the Off Field Kit to be available to try on and order from Saturday 6th July at Bruntsfield Sports (233 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4QT).
How to order your Off Field Kit
- Try on the sample sizes at Bruntsfield Sports – note it is important to write down your sizes by kit item to ensure you order the correct size.
- Either order the items you want in the shop, or complete the order form available on the Bruntsfield Sports website (this will be available from Saturday 6th July & requires a password, which we will give to you via Pitchero at the end of the week).
- If you are not able to go to Bruntsfield Sports, you can call them on 0131 447 7919 and they will be happy to discuss sizes with you, based on your measurements.
- Any items you order will be available to collect at training when they are ready.
- All orders should be made by Monday 22nd July – please try to order asap - the sample sizes will be available to try on at training on July 21st .
- Trackies £24
- ¼ Zip £28
- Tee shirts £11
- Backpack £22
- Bucket Hats £10
- Baseball Caps £10
- Visors £9