The clubhouse Main Bar can cater for up to 150 guests with WiFi now available and is suitable for;
- Parties; Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Christenings, Funerals
- Conferences, corporate training seminars, meetings etc
- Group meetings; Existing groups using the facilities include, Skipton Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society, Slimming World.
There is a well equipped kitchen available for use but we ask that it is left as you would expect to find it ! The room can be laid out in various configurations. The Clubhouse Manager will discuss any individual requirements with you. Table linen is also available if required. If you would like, a DJ, band, buffet, or security we can put you in touch with one of our contacts or arrange them for you. You are of course welcome to provide your own. There is also space for a marquee should you require to make your party a bit more special.
The Sponsors' Lounge is ideal for smaller, intimate functions for up to 50 guests such as;
- Birthdays, Christenings, Funerals, Weddings, Anniversaries
- Corporate training seminars, meetings etc.
- Group meetings,
Although the club is totally independent, it is located adjacent to the town's main sports centre Sandylands and this gives us the benefit of large car parking facilities. Rooms can also be hired on an hourly rate for short events such as club meetings. The grounds and clubhouse have also been used for caravan rallies and a vintage motor bike rally along with breakfasts, meals, toilets, showers and electric hook ups. Just ask and we'll try to accommodate.
To view Photos of the Club House please use link below
To enquire or book, please contact the Clubhouse on 01756 793148 or 07847 853791