BiographyName: Eric Scott
Nickname: Jock, Scotty, Sweaty
Position: 6 to 15
Marital Status: Married (happily)
Previous Clubs: Chesham
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why
Windsor, historical rivalry
2. What is your personal aim this season?
To win the league and improve training
3. Favourite moment at Slough RFC so far?
Its either getting married at Slough or Weymouth Tour...tough call
4. Favourite band or musician? Deacon Blue
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be? Rangers v Celtic (friendly, league or cup)
6. When and why did you start playing for Slough? 1996. It was closer than Chesham and had floodlights at training
7. When did you last score a try?
Last season. It was a cracker.
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?Getting tackled by the flag post
9. Who is your all-time favourite rugby player?
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Rhys Amos. He is a professional blogger and doesn't know what a day's work is like
11. Who is your funniest teammate?
Kev Dunne when he's acting 'the devil'
12. What’s your signature dance move?
Crazy Legs McGinty
13. What do you do when not playing rugby?
Cycling up mountains with John the Hat
14. You’re stuck on a deserted Island, who would be the only person you want there with you and why?
Tracey, that shirt ain't gonna iron itself!
15. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
16. What training drill do you dread the most?
Any involving less that 50 cones - just not worth it.
17. Favourite sports wear?
18. Favourite pre- match meal?
19. Who would play you in a film of your life?
20. How much do you bench?
I'd warm up with 100kg, then see how I feel ?