BiographyName: Ben Foster
Marital Status: engaged
Previous Clubs: army rugby union/league
Staines (national 3), Hillingdon abbots
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?
All of them as this is my first season with the club
2. What is your personal aim this season?
Play the best rugby I can and win promotion for the club
3. Favourite moment at Slough RFC so far?
Scoring 2 try's on 1st club appearance
4. Favourite band or musician?
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
Lions test or World Cup final
6. When and why did you start playing for Slough?
7. When did you last score a try?
First game of the season
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?
Dropping the ball over the line
9. Who is your all-time favourite rugby player?
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Rhys Amos - just to have his rig
11. Who is your funniest teammate?
12. What’s your signature dance move?
The finger tap
13. What do you do when not playing rugby?
Spend time with my fiancée and two beautiful children taking advantage of our merlin passes
14. You’re stuck on a deserted Island, who would be the only person you want there with you and why?
Bear grills - that is all
15. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
Will let you know at the end of the season
16. What training drill do you dread the most?
Anything to do with Eric Scott in pre season
17. Favourite sports wear?
Under armour - thank you Alan Walters
18. Favourite pre- match meal?
Chicken and pasta
19. Who would play you in a film of your life?
Freddie flintoff/ Rhys Amos
20. How much do you bench?