BiographyName: Charlie Turner
Position: Anywhere in the backs other than 10.
Marital Status: Co-habiting
Previous Clubs: Wolverhampton, Staffordshire
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?
Drifters, always a physical game.
2. What is your personal aim this season?
To score 15 tries.
3. Favourite moment at Slough RFC so far?
Watching Max slot the winning kick over to win the cup last season.
4. Favourite band or musician?
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
Any Wolverhampton Wanderers home game.
6. When and why did you start playing for Slough?
2011/2012 season. Moved down to Windsor so joined the best team in the area!
7. When did you last score a try?
Last season, Abingdon maybe?
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?
Definitely the moment against Risborough last season. Playing 15, tried to control a kick over the top with my foot, missed - then tried to jump on the bouncing ball, and missed that too. They scored, and we lost.
9. Who is your all-time favourite rugby player?
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Joe Sole - playing FIFA all week in my boxers is a dream.
11. Who is your funniest teammate?
John the Hat
12. What’s your signature dance move?
An awkward two-step
13. What do you do when not playing rugby?
Recruit high calibre IT professionals (development, QA, support and operations) throughout the Thames Valley.
14. You’re stuck on a deserted Island, who would be the only person you want there with you and why?
Theresa May, so we could discuss all things Conservative.
15. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
Alan Walters and Alan Walters
16. What training drill do you dread the most?
Anything to do with fitness
17. Favourite sports wear?
18. Favourite pre- match meal?
19. Who would play you in a film of your life?
Nicholas Cage, an all time great.
20. How much do you bench?
If you'd like to sponsor Charlie for the 2017/18 season, please get in touch!